CateringZone actively work with the below listed Payment Security, Handling and Processing Companies to help ensure any payments made on our site are made Safely and Securely.
Sectigo PositiveSSL Certificate
Sectigo Positive SSL lets you secure your site immediately with no waiting. Comodo is one of the most trusted names in the certificate authority industry, ensuring that visitors to your site feel secure when they purchase your goods or submit sensitive information in forms. A Sectigo Positive SSL certificate will keep their information safe as it travels between their computer and your server.
- State of the art encryption. With encryption that can reach 256-bit and 2058-bit key length, the Sectigo PositiveSSL certificate provides all the safety that our customers require.
- - Domain level validation. Domain level validation requires the least thorough examination of your company in order for a certificate to be issued. It doesn't impact or diminish the effectiveness of the protection, and it dramatically speeds up processing time. A Sectigo Positive SSL certificate can be issued within minutes; other types of validation take at least two days.
- - High trust level. The Sectigo name is trusted by 99.3% of browsers, resulting in extremely high recognition rates. When browsers see a site secured by a PositiveSSL certificate, they know it's safe, and your visitors know it too.
Q: What is SSL?
A: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol for enabling data encryption on the Internet and for helping web site users confirm the owner of the web site. SSL is most commonly used to protect communications between web browsers and servers. However, it is increasingly used for server to server communications and for web-based applications.
Q: How do web site visitors know if a web site is using SSL?
A: When a browser connects to a secure site it retrieves the site's SSL certificate and checks that it has not expired, that it has been issued by a Certificate Authority the browser trusts and that it is being used by the web site for which it has been issued. If it fails on any one of these checks the browser will display a warning to the end user. If it succeeds, several security indicators are built into modern browsers to indicate that SSL is enabled.
- The beginning of the URL or web address changes from http:// to https://
- A padlock on the browser window changes from open to closed
- The address bar will turn green and display the name of the web site owner when connecting to a web site protected by an Extended Validation SSL certificate.
In addition, a trust mark such as the Sectico SSL site seal may be added to web pages on a secure site.For further information regarding Alpha SSL please visit there site on
Verified by Sysnet Scheme
Cateringzone - Wireless Bridges is fully PCI Compliant and verified by Sysnet Global Solutions PCI DSS Compliance Program to help ensure that all customer details are accepted, processed, and stored in safe and secure environment.
For further information regarding Sysnet please visit there site on
Sysnet helps build and support cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organisations to reduce risk. This is achieved between our clients and their customers globally through market-leading software, end-to-end services and best-in-class support.
Please note that we do not hold any customer credit or debit card information ourselves.
All credit and debit card details are processed on our site using Global Payments formerly Realex Payments.
Global Payments - Realex
Global Payments formerly Realex Payments specialises in card payment processing for customers ranging in size from owner-managed businesses to multinationals in every sector. We operate in over thirty eight countries and every year we process billions of transactions for over one million merchant locations worldwide.
By making continuous investments in our technology and processing capabilities, we ensure businesses of all sizes can access the most up to date payment technologies available. Our community of customers is growing every year and we help each one to navigate the rapidly changing world of payments.
Our terminals feature some of the most up-to-date technology in the industry, and we provide a gateway to alternative payment methods from Contactless cards to the latest near-field communication (NFC) enabled mobile phones, stickers and wristbands. Global Payments is a trading name of GPUK LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England, with a Head Office in Leicester and an office in London.
For further information regarding Global Payments please visit there site on
- Global Payments - Realex are fully accredited with Level 1 PCI DSS by Visa and Mastercard. Information Security is our top priority and we have invested in extensive controls and infrastructure. Our systems and security controls are based on current industry standards and there are several layers of technology in place to ensure confidentiality, authentication and integration of information.
- 3D Secure - We have our own hosted merchant plug in, which has been fully certified since early 2003 and is listed on both the Visa and MasterCard web sites as a fully compliant vendor – our Real MPI service includes Verified by Visa and Securecode by Mastercard authentication free of charge.